Cherry Creek North developments in 2023
- Cherry Creek-based BMC Investments is under construction on one office building at 255 Fillmore St. and is also developing a second, 100,000-square project at 242 Milwaukee St. in an effort to keep up with demand from tenants.
- Chicago's Midwest Property Group broke ground this year on a four-story office and retail building called Fillmore @ Third, and Seattle-based Schnitzer West has plans to develop an eight-story, 140,000-square-foot building at 201 Fillmore St.
- Broe Real Estate Group, based in Cherry Creek, also announced the second phase of its office development on Clayton Street. Together, the company's two buildings will bring about 251,000 square feet of new office space to the Cherry Creek North neighborhood.
- Corum Real Estate recently submitted plans to build a four-story, mixed-use office building that would bring 46,000 square feet of office space and 7,500 square feet of ground-floor retail, at 263 Josephine St., with below-grade parking for about 86 cars.
- Denver-based Corum also purchased an office building at 210 University Blvd. for $67.7 million.
- Dallas, Texas-based Stillwater Capital has proposed about 90 "ultra-luxury" apartments along Detroit Street
- The former Piatti site (along with the former Bombay Oven site and the Bloom and hair/nail spa space on St. Paul) is being proposed for a residential condominium building, but plans have not been submitted as of this date.
- In addition to Cherry Creek North growth inside the Business Improvement District, East West Partners will continue working through city approvals for its large $1-billion Cherry Creek West development that will bring office, residential and retail to the neighborhood in the 13 acre parcel immediately west of the mall.
- A new 5 story office building is proposed for the SW corner of 2nd and Adams Street.
To see more about new developments in and around Cherry Creek, you can view a presentation on CC Developments from the May 2022 presentations at the CCNNA resident meeting. click here to watch